Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Neat Gadget

I love cooking and while I do like kitchen gadgets, I try to mainly buy the ones that will save me loads of time and hassle in the kitchen.


I recently acquired this garlic peeler at a Pampered Chef party, and I love it. I've always wondered about these contraptions and if they really work, and while hosting a PC party was totally convinced so I ordered one, and boy am I in love!


Some days when I'm trying to get dinner done in a hurry I am so lazy that I just skip adding garlic because I don't feel like peeling it, it can take a long time to do, and getting the peelings stuck in my fingernails isn't fun. It's a sad story, but true.





I realize I am probably really late jumping on the bandwagon to buy one of these, but I just didn't know how great they were! So, for a few bucks, I can now peel fresh garlic in a flash. Here's the link to the Pampered Chef garlic peeler that I have, but you can find them many other places, too. Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment